Friday, July 24, 2009

Chuckles the Clown

When I was in grade school serving at funeral masses as an altar boy, I could have only dreamed of being asked to serve at a funeral mass like the one above. My only thought now is I wonder how long I and my fellow server would have made it through before either one of us would have totally lost it. Then again, considering what we were wearing this isn't much of a stretch. But then clowning around wouldn't be such a bad thing. I have to say though, I was usually pretty good at keeping a straight face on no matter what mishaps would occur---and we certainly had our share.

My only hope here is that the dearly departed was an actual clown...

You Might Also Like:

Sister Stella
Give it to Mikey, He Hates Everything
2% Not Just for Milk

No comments: